data privacy statement
1 Information concerning the collection of personal data
(1) The following information relates to the collection of personal data by using our website. Personal data are all data which refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, patterns of usage.
(2) The controller, as defined in Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:
Forster System-Montage-Technik GmbH
(e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: +49 3562 9814-500).
(3) When you contact us by email or using a contact form, the data which you provide (your email address, your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data provided in these cases once their storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations apply.
(4) Should we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our services or wish to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you hereinafter in detail concerning the respective processes. In doing so we also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) In pursuant to 13 (2) b) GDPR, you have the following rights concerning your personal data relating to the company:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to data processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
3 Collection of personal data during visits to our website
If you visit our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data which your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we will collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) section 1 f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Volume of data transmitted in any given case
– Website from which the request is sent
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. TLS) via HTTPS.
The processing is performed on the basis of 15 (3) German Telemedia Act and Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR for the legitimate interest in the above-mentioned purposes.
The data collected from you in this manner will be pseudonymised by technical provisions. Therefore, associating the data with your person is no longer possible. The data will not be saved together with any more of your personal data.
Pursuant to the legal basis Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time for reasons arising from your own particular situation.
Please note that in this case, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
The following links will provide you with more information on cookie usage for the most prominent browsers, and also how to deactivate them.
Chrome Browser: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=de
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
(4) We store the following cookies on your computer:
purpose: Is necessary for the correct display of the website, retains the user's states for all page requests.
expiry: by the end of the session
type: host only, http only
tracking and statistics cookies: No other cookies are used.
4 Duration the personal data is stored
The duration the personal data is stored is subject to the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). Following the expiration, the corresponding data is routinely deleted, as long as they are no longer needed for contractual performance or contract initiation and/or there is no justified interest on our part in further storage.