Comprehensive, constructive and innovative
Our manufacturing service includes
Get in touch with us, we will gladly explain our possibilities personally.
cutting and milling
- Two CNC high performance cutters
- Cutting industrial textiles (paper, wool, nylon and glass, aramid, carbon fibers)
- Working area: 3000 mm x 1500 mm
- 5 axis milling machine
- for the processing of wood, plastics and aluminum
- Working area 3700 mm x 2200 mm x 780 mm
from small to medium to large series
The production of composite components in series has been one of the most important pillars of the company since its foundation in 2006.
Our production of fiber reinforced plastics includes:
- Coating (topcoat, gelcoat)
- fiber placing according to technical drawing (via projector)
- Impregnation (see below)
For impregnation in mass production we can offer you the following production technologies:
- Vacuum infusion
- RTM light
- hot pressing
- 3D vacuum hot pressing
Did you know:
In our production, we always try to act in an environmentally conscious manner and therefore largely dispense with consumables such as resin distributors and vacuum foils through the use of reusable silicone membranes in vacuum infusion.
Processing of system components
In the processing of system components, a lot of trust is required, because quality, on-time delivery and price have to be spot on, every time. We will convince you with our competent advice, planning, production, testing and our excellent service.
With our excellently equipped workshop for metalworking, the refurbishment of components and assemblies (including gearbox) offer as follows:
- pneumatic, hydraulic (including pressure test)
according to DIN 6701 A1 and DIN 2304
We are certified to carry out the following adhesive-technical processes according to DIN 6701 and DIN 2304:
- Construction and process planning of gluing class A1
- Production of gluing class A1
- Repair of gluing A1
The bonding of glass, plastics (thermoplastics, elastomers and duromers) as well as metals with and within each other requires a lot of knowledge, experience and technical skills. This ability, acquired over years, is offered by us to all our customers.
Our adhesive engineers will gladly assist you in questions of adhesive bonding technologies.
for industrial needs
For industrial applications requiring special protection, we offer the following services:
- wear protection coating (abrasion)
- fire protection coating
We understand the difference between coating and paint in the applied layer thickness and the material applied. We are happy to advise you about possible products and applications.
Interior coating (HPL)
With our temperature controlled vacuum press, we can produce small to medium sized components professionally and reproducibly with e.g. Coat HPL decors. The following information characterises our system:
- working surface 2800 x 1500 x 400 mm
- Conditioning / shelf in an extra compartment
- automatic pivoting hood with circulating air
- High performance silicone membrane system with 600% stretchability
- Heating & cooling plate
- Maximum temperature in vacuum up to 230 °C
- Digital control, SPS, CNC
- integrated data logging
An essential criterion for the safe operation of a hose line is the professional integration of the fittings in the end pieces of the hose. The integration may therefore only be made by a hose repair facility like ours.
We manufacture hoses for the following customers:
- chemical industry
- Food and pharmaceutical industry
- Petrochemical industry
Here you will find an operating manual for our hydraulic hose assemblies: Anleitung_Hydraulikschlauchleitung.pdf (currently available in german language)